About Hogan Land Services:
Hogan Land Services is a full-service engineering, surveying, and planning company serving all of California. We started with a strong desire to bring together the various disciplines required to “Get the Permit” from Local Agencies. We specialize in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Septic & Wastewater Engineering, Land Use Planning, Permit Assistance and Violation Resolution all with the common goal of assisting our clients achieve their development goals. As a member of the Hogan Land Services family, you would be a part of a very special team that strive to serve our clients with the utmost professionalism, providing prompt and cost-effective solutions to our client’s development goals.
Hogan Land Services proudly serves California from 4 locations: Santa Rosa, Santa Cruz, Livermore, and Chico. We are a well-established Professional Engineering & Land Surveying firm and we are seeking a Structural Design Engineer.
We offer a competitive benefits package including profit sharing, health benefits, retirement plan, paid holidays, and alternative work schedules. We have also been voted one of the “Best Places to Work in the North Bay” for the 6th year in a row!
As a Structural Design Engineer at HLS you will…
· demonstrate knowledge and ability to perform design of wood, concrete, and steel structures.
· prepare of structural packages including plans and supporting calculations for building permit submission.
· apply of Engineering principles including critical thinking, analysis, and innovative techniques.
· use AutoCAD to prepare Structural Design Drawings
· perform on-site evaluations, construction observation and inspections, and project site reviews.
· demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
· receive and address Client, Consultant and Contractor calls.
· be articulate, self-starting, and highly motivated.
· work in a fast-paced team environment
· communicate with clients, third party consultants, and other HLS team members.
· author professional service agreements for Structural Design Related services
Education: B.S. or better in Structural Engineering discipline required
Experience: 2+ years / Licensed PE a plus
Salary: Dependent on experience level and ability