Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Salary: $20.00 /hour
About Hogan Land Services:
Hogan Land Services is a full service engineering, surveying, and planning company serving all of California. We started with a strong desire to bring together the various disciplines required to gain entitlements (Permits) from the County agencies. We specialize in Land Surveying, Civil and Structural Engineering, Septic, Planning, Permit Assistance and Violation Resolution. As we grow and add to the team, each teammate shares a common goal of helping our clients achieve their dreams. As an employee of Hogan Land Services, you would be a part of a very special team that strives to serve our clients with the utmost professionalism by providing prompt and cost-effective services to our clients.
Hogan Land Services proudly serves California from 4 locations: Santa Rosa, Santa Cruz, Livermore, and Chico. We are a well-established Professional Engineering & Land Surveying firm and we are seeking a Survey Technician.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health benefits, retirement plan, paid holidays, and alternative work schedules.
As a Survey Technician at Hogan Land Services, your job will include:
· Field surveying
· Downloading/uploading survey field data in AutoCAD
· Processing of field survey data.
· Land record research
· AutoCAD drafting
· Property Research
· Field calculations
· Drafting of maps and legal descriptions.
· Interprets and plots record deeds and plats for all types of property surveys.
· Prepares all types of surveying plats and exhibit drawings utilizing research and the information gathered in the field.
· Performs stakeout calculations for construction sites.
· Prepares documents including; Topographic maps, ALTA surveys, Boundary surveys
· May perform other duties as assigned.
Experience: LSIT is a plus
Salary: Starting at $20/hour – Dependent on experience and ability.