Santa Cruz, CA
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Why Hogan Land Services?
· You will have the opportunity to manage a variety of projects from start to finish.
· You will have the opportunity to manage your own client pool.
· You will spend your time working both in the field and in the office.
About Hogan Land Services:
Hogan Land Services is a full service engineering, surveying, and planning company serving all of California. We started with a strong desire to bring together the various disciplines required to gain entitlements (Permits) from the County agencies. We specialize in Land Surveying, Civil and Structural Engineering, Septic, Planning, Permit Assistance and Violation Resolution. As we grow and add to the team, each teammate shares a common goal of helping our clients achieve their dreams. As an employee of Hogan Land Services, you would be a part of a very special team that strives to serve our clients with the utmost professionalism by providing prompt and cost-effective services to our clients.
Hogan Land Services proudly serves California from 4 locations: Santa Rosa, Santa Cruz, Livermore, and Chico. We are a well-established professional Land Surveying company and we are seeking a Licensed Land Surveyor.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health benefits, retirement plan, paid holidays, and alternative work schedules.
As a Professional Land Surveyor, your job will include:
· Consult with clients regarding Land Surveying.
· Provide estimates for various scopes of work.
· Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
· Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties based on deeds, maps and title reports.
· Supervise and manage field crews.
· Manage projects from start to finish.
· Review, stamp and certify your work and the work you oversee.
· Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
· Prepare and file Record of Surveys.
· Prepare and publish sketches, maps, and reports.
· Write legal descriptions for use in deeds, easements, or other legal documents.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
License: Professional Land Surveyor (required)
Salary: $80,000 – $120,000