Livermore, CA 94551
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
About Hogan Land Services:
Hogan Land Services is a full-service engineering, surveying, and planning company serving all of California. We started with a strong desire to bring together the various disciplines required to “Get the Permit” from Local Agencies. We specialize in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Septic & Wastewater Engineering, Land Use Planning, Permit Assistance and Violation Resolution all with the common goal of assisting our clients achieve their development goals. As a member of the Hogan Land Services family, you would be a part of a very special team that strive to serve our clients with the utmost professionalism, providing prompt and cost-effective solutions to our client’s development goals.
Hogan Land Services proudly serves California from 3 locations: Santa Rosa, Santa Cruz and Livermore. We are a well-established Professional Engineering & Land Surveying firm and we are seeking a Civil Engineer.
We offer a competitive benefits package including profit sharing, health benefits, retirement plan, paid holidays, and alternative work schedules.
As a Civil Engineer at HLS you will:
- Perform civil design tasks with minimal guidance and supervision.
- demonstrate knowledge and ability to perform grading & drainage designs including driveways, building pads, and erosion & sediment control plans.
- prepare of Civil Design packages including plans and supporting calculations for permit submission.
- apply of Engineering principles including critical thinking, analysis, and innovative techniques.
- Perform complex hydraulic stormwater analysis.
- use AutoCAD Civil 3D to prepare Civil Design Drawings
- perform on-site evaluations, construction observation and inspections, and project site reviews related to Civil improvement projects.
- demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- receive and address Client, Consultant and Contractor calls.
- be articulate, self-starting, and highly motivated.
- work in a fast-paced team environment
- author professional service agreements for Civil Improvement Related services
Education: B.S. or better in Civil Engineering discipline required
Experience: 4+ years / Licensed PE
- Salary: Dependent on experience level and ability