Santa Cruz, CA
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Why Hogan Land Services?
· You will have the opportunity to manage a variety of projects from start to finish.
· You will have the opportunity to manage your own client pool.
· You will spend your time working both in the field and in the office.
About Hogan Land Services:
Hogan Land Services is a full-service engineering, surveying, and planning company serving all of California. We started with a strong desire to bring together the various disciplines required to “Get the Permit” from Local Agencies. We specialize in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Septic & Wastewater Engineering, Land Use Planning, Permit Assistance and Violation Resolution all with the common goal of assisting our clients achieve their development goals. As a member of the Hogan Land Services family, you would be a part of a very special team that strive to serve our clients with the utmost professionalism, providing prompt and cost-effective solutions to our client’s development goals.
Hogan Land Services proudly serves California from 3 locations: Santa Rosa, Santa Cruz, and Livermore. We are a well-established Professional Engineering & Land Surveying firm and we are seeking an experienced Land Surveyor.
We offer a competitive benefits package including profit sharing, health benefits, retirement plan, paid holidays, and alternative work schedules.
As a Professional Land Surveyor, your job will include:
· Consult with clients regarding Land Surveying.
· Provide estimates for various scopes of work.
· Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
· Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties based on deeds, maps and title reports.
· Supervise and manage field crews.
· Manage projects from start to finish.
· Review, stamp and certify your work and the work you oversee.
· Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
· Prepare and file Record of Surveys.
· Prepare and publish sketches, maps, and reports.
· Write legal descriptions for use in deeds, easements, or other legal documents.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.