Santa Rosa, CA
The Administrative Intern assists with general office activities as determined and directed by the Office Manager. The administrative Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing, scanning, phones, and general coordination.
To start, we would like someone to come to the office 2-3 days per week and perform various administrative tasks (filing, scanning, organizing, answering phones, etc.). The position is temporary and the compensation is minimum wage, however we will continuously re-evaluate based on performance and company need. Additionally, we feel that the professional skills gained are the most significant benefits of this position
· High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability; specifically the ability to work as self-starter.
· Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent telephone etiquette, communication and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Desire to learn and grow professionally.
· General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.