Civil Engineering is a process that addresses design and construction of various works including roads, bridges, buildings and the constructed environment.
We work closely with design professionals, property owners, developers, and public agencies to provide civil engineering solutions and professional project design.
Hogan Land Services guides developers, real-estate professionals, and homeowners through the often challenging and red-tape laden application and approval process with government agencies resulting in successful land development projects.
Our civil engineering staff is licensed and experienced in projects such as: site grading, roads, street lightings, sewer, water, and storm drain systems. We provide creative civil engineering solutions while balancing project design with cost effectiveness and site limitations. From the preliminary phases of design to project completion, our staff will organize and successfully manage each stage of project development with attention to our client’s defined objectives.
- Master planning and feasibility studies
- Percolation testing and groundwater determinations
- Tentative and final subdivision maps
- Improvement designs
- Drainage studies
- Sanitary sewer, storm drains and water systems
- Street and road designs (public/private)
- Erosion control designs (SUSWMP and SWPPP)
- Site and soil exploration for rural residential development
- Grading and drainage designs
- Street lighting and stripping designs
- Evaluation, testing and design of private disposal systems for rural land developments
- Coordination supervision and observation
- Construction cost estimating